Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 16 - 16th Loss: It's obvious

Group Leader
Orignally we were going to upload from ch 14 to 16, but my laptop broke and I lost ch 14 data, working on it again. Will upload ch 14 and 15 tomorrow for sure.
Uploaded this just to get ahead of snipers.
Thank you for reading and consider re-reading those chapters when we upload them, worked a lot to make them worth while.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey bro your girlfriend is also having some worries about your relationship and was asking me how to approach the question with a guy, you should talk with each others and spill your worries ok ?"

"Oh thanks i'll try to do it."

No need for this whole charade.

Dex-chan lover
Nah the fake date incident gonna be so cursed :kek:
but that dress tho, she looks so got in it I love it :thumbsup:

Orignally we were going to upload from ch 14 to 16, but my laptop broke and I lost ch 14 data, working on it again. Will upload ch 14 and 15 tomorrow for sure.
Uploaded this just to get ahead of snipers.
Thank you for reading and consider re-reading those chapters when we upload them, worked a lot to make them worth while.
Thanks for the tl gudu jobu as always much love :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Lemon having feelings for him*
This dude:
images

MC:"I have a crush on someone, but I will handle it myself"
This dude:
images

Dex-chan lover
Oh these poor girls. So this is what it's like seeing a "black hole love interest" from a different character's perspective. Maybe Asagumo and Lemon/Remon can bond over his incredible density. Honestly when the whole thing comes to light I kinda hope Asagumo chews him out for asking Remon/Lemon for advice while being totally oblivious to the poor girl's feelings.

Speaking of Asagumo... on the one hand, she literally gave her boyfriend a tracking  device as a gift. On the other, she's apparently totally willing to step aside if he has feelings for someone else. So like... not great, but not quite as bad? I guess??

Users who are viewing this thread