Make the Exorcist Fall in Love - Ch. 70 - Clowns

Banned
hq720.jpg

Suprise

Is it wrong that I want Sloth to win? Just so Mr. Priest can finally have come peace in his life.

Dex-chan lover
can bel fight physically or is he about to get knocked the fuck out

I like that nobody gives a fuck about how he feels. The gags don't really help much either. Specially the kiss one.
Seriously. The shift in tone over the last few chapters was kinda jarring. Jumping from Father's depression and the world going to shit to Imuri... feeling bad about not being his first kiss? I just hope we can revisit his mental state after he wakes up.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. The shift in tone over the last few chapters was kinda jarring. Jumping from Father's depression and the world going to shit to Imuri... feeling bad about not being his first kiss? I just hope we can revisit his mental state after he wakes up.
Yep and imuri, i think she has something MUCH MORE important to tell him before worring about his chastity. Everyone is just plain selfish so she is no exception and deserves nothing extra.

Dex-chan lover
Yep and imuri, i think she has something MUCH MORE important to tell him before worring about his chastity. Everyone is just plain selfish so she is no exception and deserves nothing extra.
I do think it should be noted that her first thought was not about his first kiss but that he was pushing himself too hard. She felt guilty for that. She only goes to his first kiss when she's reminded that his plan is to make him a witch. Sure the gag is a little jarring but saying she doesn't care how he feels is just plain wrong, even just looking at this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread