Maken no Daydreamer

Dex-chan lover
If you think slavery is so great, why don't you try being a slave instead.

glad this gets trans? yes, the authors crap of removing the wn and promoting ln....well this manga adapt is shortcut trash like most ln/an adapts, the manga isnt bad but removing the wn cause of bad.....well its a discretenes to fans, this getting trans in the future is harse

would like to add anther lntrans failure, ln in increasing as a trash group , would hope others pick up series that ln are trash against

@Mfrost
i think she appears in a couple issues. I would be very surprised if she didn't show up again. It seems like they are starting to escalate the story so I bet she will start to show up some more.

glad this continues, wish the author didnt take down his wn to sale his ln, the wn was more detailed with the story line than the manga but at least the manga continues

Yuck that's disgusting. Why would you keep a random slave just because it happens to be a female. Gross. It is just as if he would do anything as long as it is a hole. I'd much prefer he have a male slave, since at least then, they would know their place. Female slaves are just a nuisance, and the MC is probably gonna treat it as if it were an angel. Just think about it, who in their right minds would keep a random female let alone treat them like family/ lover. But no they have to show our MC be kind to girls, even if she was just a slave forced onto him. Why can these shitty MC not just ignore it? Why not say : "Why am I supposed to keep it? Do I get something out of it?". So unrealistic. He sees this world as a game, and yet he has to help every random hole/ damsel he encounters, and annoyingly enough they absolutely have to fall for him sooner or later.

Fed-Kun's army
Raws are up to 48 now ;-;
please don't stop translating!

So is the whole plot of this story for him to have a baby with his Mom ?? Cause I'm not sure where this story is going.

Dropped. So damn cringe.

That b*tch betrayed Minato from the start. And later She's been saying his name like many times. so fckin cringe.

Double-page supporter
The mc is boring as f,i thought he will improve but nope he did not,well the sibling arc is enjoyable,the harem is boring and shit,the only likeable girls in his harem are his mother and his sister,i think who are his family!!,the main girl is bland and boring here,

damn people hate this lmao.

its not the worst thing ever. has potential to become interesting but it's been a long time since the first chapter

Wow. Well that's new. The protagonists defending slave traders and slavery on the grounds that it's cheaper and more economical than paying the poor people in the slum. Japanese light novel/manga writers really have a casual attitude toward slavery, don't they? A lot seem to take the approach of: "It's a fantasy world, so slavery is okay and good!"

Yeaaaah, I think I'm done here. But thank you for your work in translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread