Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
i was legit confused to mc and the girl's affiliation lmao i mixed them up because i didn't read the description. i thought mc is from the demon army and the girl is on the human's side based on their eyes lol

Dex-chan lover
They are fighting demon and complain when the demon is killed? What the fuck is that logic
i think the hero was talking about fighting others with the intent of only beating them?? i guess for info gathering but mc kept killing despite being told to stop killing them.. i think?

i think the hero was talking about fighting others with the intent of only beating them?? i guess for info gathering but mc kept killing despite being told to stop killing them.. i think?
Well I'm talking about the fact that they need to kill demon if they want to save the world. That essentially what the MC doing on the first couple of page.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm talking about the fact that they need to kill demon if they want to save the world. That essentially what the MC doing on the first couple of page.
lmao yea true but i think the author just wants a naive hero and a simple yet naive reason why he was fired on the spot although it's really debatable because of how the hero phrased it

Last edited:
MD@Home
Bizarre. The child soldier is expelled from the hero's party for being a remorseless killing machine, and he immediately becomes nice enough to rescue his former enemy. This doesn't really add up.

Aggregator gang
Bizarre. The child soldier is expelled from the hero's party for being a remorseless killing machine, and he immediately becomes nice enough to rescue his former enemy. This doesn't really add up.
If i remember well in real life soliders simply turn a switch inside their head when they killed too many. It is to save themself from collapsing. Im not 100 % sure about the philosopy behind it. But im prety sure the kid is similar.
As he say he fight to not get killed and there is not much space to be mercyfull or hesitant toward somebody who want to kill you.
Maybe he traumatised in a way. You either his enemy who pointing a sword towards him or a "civilian",friend. He simply lost the reason to fight her.
Or at least thats my conclusion.
Plus she showed a extremly vulnerable side too. When he tired to kill her first she just collapsed before the boy could do the killing.

What's bizarre about it? He's not in combat. It's more than a little dumb to think he should be acting like he's in a fight for his life when he's simply having a conversation. And he behaved that way with the party after the fight, too. It's perfectly normal.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are wondering why he was expelled for killing demons early in this chapter. I think it's because they were running away and no longer fighting.

The Hero was so afraid of Seto’s abilities believing he was too dangerous and threat to him and his party if he didn’t kick him out.

Users who are viewing this thread