Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Ch. 58.1

Dex-chan lover
Me seeing that they weren’t real:

8ywt1y.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hahaha so it was not Amaterasu O-mi-oppai. Who would have known those were just sand bags instead of actual warheads?

The primary and minor gods in the Japanese pantheon were born when Izanagi bathed after he attempted to rescue Izanami from the underworld (or maybe the 'mato', yeah like in the Mato Seihei no Slave series). He tried to bring back Izanami but she was already corrupted (she technically exhausted her life force after 'giving birth' to all of creation) and Izanagi had to create 'peaches' to escape the mato. Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo were born after Izanagi washed his left eye, right eye and nose, respectively.

Dex-chan lover
so what, the world goes bye bye and everyone there just dies while the ones summoned there go back to japan? that's just selfish af and something i doubt the mc will be cool with. the only way i see that happening is if the story was getting axed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, did the 2 Iza gods appear before, or is their mentioning just a reference to mythology?

Dex-chan lover
As always with this story this chapter was confusing as hell. It's fine to be cryptic to build up a mystery but at some point it has to make sense

MD@Home
Amat-
erasu
Wow, line-breaking what's literally atomic. Your typesetter either needs a wake-up call with a crowbar or has already got one…

"read at lhtranslation.net"? More like lhtranslation.cangofuckthemselves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When the lewd harem Manga suddenly starts a brief introduction on shintoism because the nonsensical story has to wrap up somehow

Users who are viewing this thread