Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
so what happen to Zero Downgrading power level in the last chapter?
did she get mad?
nope
did she try to kill MC for betrayed her love and trust?
nope lets Sweep under the rug and start a new chapter like nothing in the last chapter just happen
people say this manga is trash and now i start to believe it

Dex-chan lover
people are still mad about Zero losing her powers? He can easily give it back to her, but this was the way to help her get along with everyone. What, do guys want her to just destroy all the girls or a country if she were to impulsively get angry? People get hung up on the weirdest things.

Group Leader
Are they ever going to meet back up again? Showing the other summoned people is kind of pointless if they never accomplish anything and never meet back up.

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel I don't like how they dodging the Mc fucking his waifus in the Manga.

Make it more obvious they are fucking like in the novel

Dex-chan lover
Boy they're gonna be royally pissed if the ones coming out of the gate would be our cheat MC and company.

Dex-chan lover
don't think I can wait for next chapter, I have to know what happens next like now

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE
He did that to put all the girls on the same level,
he makes them all stronger than Zero was at first a little later on anyway.
Obviously if it means she gets to stay around Kyousai she won't give a damn.

Dex-chan lover
so she just instantly forgave him for stealing all her god powers and trying to rape her? really author you're just gonna pretend that shit didn't happen?

Why is Zero now interested in sleeping with the guy that took away her powers? Lol this dumb as heck. It seems that the writer just decided that Zero just suddenly does not give a crap about losing her godly powers...

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, there are people that take this series seriously?
Should've been obvious enough right at start with the clothing, inspection status windows and so on.

Personally find it a suitable read for when I'm dead tired and want something real silly far away from any sort of seriousness.

(Edit: Did reread the first chapters and hell, it's even more ridiculous than I remember.. Might be because I mostly read when dead tired but anyways.) =p

Dex-chan lover
the manga adaptation makes a very shitty job at really displaying what the fuck is happening, I can understand why so many ppl seem upset in the discussions.

just know that zero has been very lonely for a long fucking time and MC is the first being to actually be nice to her after she tried to kill them in their first fight and yes ofc she loves the MC cuz "he nice" and fucking stronger than her by a lot.

Aggregator gang
seems to be the case with most ln to manga adaptations, i get that they dont have all the room to show everything that's going on, but is it really that hard? ~.~

I think people here in this discussion had read too much manga and mixing things up.
Taking this manga so seriously, pfft, when this manga was just obvious a light read, where you just read the silliness.

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik i know right. This manga is obviously over-the-top silly and people are getting mad and taking it seriously.

Aggregator gang
Which chapter should we continue from the web novel? I don't want to wait another month

Users who are viewing this thread