Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Contributor
@Cyoteblack What's gay about one man-slime taking everything it can from its master, finding out it can't handle it all, exploding all over the place. passing out, and being revealed later that it shrunk down to an easy to handle size?

Dex-chan lover
Is that supposed to be a foreign writing system bc it's just alphabet upside down lmao

Supporter
The what will be perceived as the demon king has escaped the dungeon.

I was wondering how they'll handle the girl (forgot her name) who got raped...
Well let's do as nothing happened, it works also that way.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Male slime with tits who used tentacles on male to check all crevices to make sure they match. ALL crevices

Contributor
@oneesamaa Remember, it was a slime created by their owner. To them the rape wasn't a punishment but a reward.

somehow, i suspect we should give a moment of silence for those on the other side of the portal. not sure if theres a town near by but w/e it visits its going to be a nightmare

Contributor
I wonder how the collaboration with the LN author and artist for this came about.

Author: Okay, so I want you to draw the MC creating a dungeon. It's going to have a dragon and slimes and monsters an-

Artist: Wait, why does he need to make a dungeon? Isn't his goal to find his friends or defeat the demon lord or some shit?

Author: And then one of the slimes gains sentience and starts tentacle raping his harem members and making evil clones of them.

Artist: What the fuck? Why?

Author: And then the slime turns into the MC but also has big tits, but the MC has so much magic power that its head just fucking explodes

Artist: ...Can I have whatever you're smoking?

Dex-chan lover
uh.....i don't think i've ever seen the muscle manboob clone before in an isekai before, so i guess that's new. seen buff trannies before, usually the owner of a clothing store or a shop.

Dex-chan lover
Still not understanding the whole thing with the slime, feels like a non-sequitur compared to the other chapters. Like, it does the copy thingy, it does the rape thingy, it turns into a weird version of the MC with tits and swole, head asplodes, and everybody just moves along with their day.

Dex-chan lover
So... massive ecological disaster in the making, turning the who world into grey gold goo? How long until that happens?

Users who are viewing this thread