Manga without title - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Introduction to the Other World (3)

Group Leader
i think the 1 hour = 1 day is too big for a time difference, MC spends 1 year in Earth and fucker is gone for about 24 years in the other world.

Instead, what would be interesting to see is what would happen if person x were sent to the other world and after an hour came back. Theoretically he (who is on Earth) would see person x go and come back in 2-3 minutes, while person x had an experience of 1h.
ngl reminds me of black holes

Dex-chan lover
I really like the MC, it feels like he’s radiating with the right amounts of ethics and morals, but not a pushover, he’s a normal guy with common sense, which makes for a good read. The story is going exactly how I love it, I’m genuinely hooked now! Thank you very much for the translations! I will be patiently looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Bro just finished the anime and see it’s been two years since an update I am sad now

Supporter
damn been more than a year since the last official english volume release, and it's been some good 8 months since the last jp volume released. I'l losing hope for any new updates here

Users who are viewing this thread