Yuricucks: SAY GEX SESBIAN GEX
Yuricucks: why do these people hate us?

Manga that uses yuribait as a crutch: I am become slop
7u0vbr.jpg
Truer words have never been said my friend

Dex-chan lover
3 options.

1. Breast reduction surgery.

2. Some kind of crappy training machine.

3. An outrageous bikini

I am leaning towards 3.

Dex-chan lover
she has a laptop at home, but often spends time at net cafes. If it's a cyber cafe(gaming), it might make sense if the specs at home are lacking. Moreover, in your own room you have better privacy than a public PC cafe
I am fairly sure the point of shlicking in a pc cafe is for the thrill. She is kinda an established pervert already.

Dex-chan lover
i know literally no one is going to agree with me but reinserting the lewd factor this late in the game just seems totally bizarre to me, but i do know the author is like...really interested in going that route so who am i to dissuade artistry.
Everyone agrees. Just the mere potential for its reintroduction fills me with dread. And the stupid "Lewd bonuses" just ruin this for me.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone agrees. Just the mere potential for its reintroduction fills me with dread. And the stupid "Lewd bonuses" just ruin this for me.
It'd really be one thing if it just sorta always was lewd (and admittedly, I probably would have lost interest if that were the case) but with how much they've settled into the sweet/wholesome vibe, it really is just strange. I also weirdly feel like the FMC design is too cute to get too wild with it. Idk, it's definitely different that we have the author on record multiple times going "BUT I WANNA MAKE IT LEWDER" but it's like...well....or you could not... lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like some people here can't appreciate a mix of cute and lewd... I for one want the author to get the lewd back into it, honestly might add something more interesting to it, in a way

Group Leader
To answer the question in the credits: The raw for chapter 2 has been available for over 2 weeks. The series seems to post a half chapter every week... or was until nothing new this week.
And the waiting game commence........

I hope this leads to something, it doesn't have to be interesting, just give me something. This manga started great, now it feels like Komi or KanoKari.

Dex-chan lover
I was drawn in by the lewd in chapter 1 but now I don't really care if it comes back or not. I'm just here because this shit is cute as fuck.

Contributor
Not finding this on Amazon US or Book-Walker, so let us know when it's available in the western market.

Group Leader
Not finding this on Amazon US or Book-Walker, so let us know when it's available in the western market.
Oh sorry, it's only available for the Japanese Market at the moment, I'll follow up if there will be an announcement for the western market in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Hey. That 3rd to the last panel is a bit lood. So when is the naughty honami appearing again? :pacman:

Contributor
Well, I suppose this is the origin story of that picture she dropped last time right before Shiyu was introduced.
That girl at the end is just Honami with her hair down in a dark room, right? I don't suppose she's not the rumored big sister, yes?

So we're 25+ chapters in and these comments about the lewdness of chapter 1 never truly died, which got me thinking: the author wants to make it lewder (they've said that before), but perhaps the editor(s) are stopping them, because maybe their ideas always go overboard with the lewds or something?

I'm surprised about the amount of salt about yuri in these recent comment threads. I read my share of yuri sometimes, but at no point did I think Shiyu was a serious love rival working against Izumi, or that she even swings that way. IMO she just has a boundaries issue, but she's more mischievous than romantic. The tone of the scenes presenting her time with Honami (which just seems like normal JK stuff) doesn't make me think it's a threat to the wholesome and fluffy romance this manga has been selling so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose this is the origin story of that picture she dropped last time right before Shiyu was introduced.
Huh? No. It's not even close to the picture. Unless this series melted my brain, and I'm thinking of something else. We're talking about chapter 21, right?

Putting money down she bought Sarashi and it's gonna confuse worker-kun when suddenly she's gone down 2 sizes

Dex-chan lover
it feels like it’s all over the place with what kind of audience they want.
Yeah, it's a strange thing to say but stories do need to be predictable to an extent. As fun as it sounds to write/read a story where anything could happen, you wouldn't want, for instance, to have the characters in this manga get gruesomely mauled by actual zombies all the sudden.
I sometimes see commenters get filtered by first impressions, and later those who drop a series when the first impressions prove false. That already makes two groups of readers who won't stick around to read more.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's a strange thing to say but stories do need to be predictable to an extent.
Exactly that, and the first chapters is what set what we can expect from the series. What’s happening here feels like there’s an editor who looks at numbers instead of the story itself and just try to force trends into it in some way. The premise has mostly been thrown away and now they had a need to force more girls into it, even better if they can tap into that yuri popularity. Let’s hope they don’t make this into a cheap harem now and totally ruins all hope.

Users who are viewing this thread