Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I was this close to desk slamming over yet another late game childhood friend(it's volume 2 but bare with me, we don't know how far this is going), but the idea of the friend being a bit brash and rude antagonizing the fluffy couple goal and the MC himself might have something going here.

I like the idea of the childhood friend being someone to root against for a GOOD story purpose, and not just because they're destined to fail. But of course we gotta see how this pans out.

Thanks for the chapter.

Hmm, I wonder why there are so many comments on chapter...

...oh.

Honestly, I thought the manager was crossdressing at first.

Contributor
Wow, we have an onee-san rival-type character coming in hot! Not only is Yui-nee Toshi's childhood friend, she's also the manga cafe manager, that for some reason I don't remember seeing even once in 26+ chapters.

Last time it was on Honami's side, but now the jealousy bait is on his side this time. That "steal your second kiss" is probably something out of context again like most of the things in this story... After all the baiting and switching that's been the bread and butter of this manga, I just have a hard time believing the implied stolen first kiss at face value.

I won't be surprised if she's more interested in being his wingwoman. They're just adding mild jealousy bait to keep the readers on their toes, because this manga usually tries to keep a slight feeling of unease to go with its otherwise fairly comfy chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Honami not beating the bisexual allegations with that reaction.
Steal Honami for herself?
- 90% of the chapter was her teasing Izumi, even threatens him with a kiss

And people STILL somehow insert their yuri delusions. Asolutely unreal, literal brainrot.

Newsflash: people fawn over beautiful people all the time, nothing inherently sexual about that.

Dex-chan lover
DROPPED, I can't believe I was read such smut with a slutty male mc. The fact that he did not save his first kiss for his one true love is disgusting beyond belief, and for that I'll be dropping this manga from here on out. See you in the next chapter.
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

Dex-chan lover
We did not need this. She's too sexy to not be a love interest... but she also just gets in the way of the romance...

It was going so well author-san T^T

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't understand the direction this manga is going, it's like the mangaka and the editor keep shooting random ideas while hoping for the best (it is not working)
The mangaka wants to make his OC masturbate all the time, while the editor's like "Bro, stop". So the mangaka has to come up with something else. There was clearly no other plan, since the moment the mangaka got a bonus chapter with no restrictions, he immediately has her spread eagle.

Dex-chan lover
- 90% of the chapter was her teasing Izumi, even threatens him with a kiss

And people STILL somehow insert their yuri delusions. Asolutely unreal, literal brainrot.

Newsflash: people fawn over beautiful people all the time, nothing inherently sexual about that.
Bisexual people exists and I just picked what I thought was the funniest joke I could do about the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka wants to make his OC masturbate all the time, while the editor's like "Bro, stop". So the mangaka has to come up with something else.
This sort of mangaka-editor disagreements need to stop or at least reach a compromise, its an absolute mess right now

Dex-chan lover
Bisexual people exist
I know, since I'm one myself
I just picked what I thought was the funniest joke I could do about the chapter.
While I admit my reply had some attitude, the (allegations) joke is pretty overdone and simply unfunny (to me)

Like I usually just ignore yuri or yuribait, but its pretty hard to ingore the millionth "allegations" and "sesbian lex" jokes

Dex-chan lover
This sort of mangaka-editor disagreements need to stop or at least reach a compromise, its an absolute mess right now
I'll clarify that I'm speculating based off the fact that we got masturbation once in the very first chapter, and the first chance he got to do a bonus chapter (Which I assume has less editor oversight), he went straight for it a second time. Add to that the fact that the author's twitter is spent taking small, out-of-context screencaps of his chapters and hornibaiting his followers. Not to mention the cover for the volume featuring her, for a third time, masturbating.

This is either some serious bait and switch, or the author really only had that in mind, and an outside influence is making him deviate from his "vision"; hence why everything happens, and nothing goes anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with this trend of linking the age of a character with their size?
It's just a simple way to indicate youth. Children aren't as big as adults, which makes size an effective visual shorthand for age. Obviously someone's size isn't always a 100% accurate way to determine age, but it's a pretty safe bet that someone who looks like a child is probably a child.

Additionally, small things are generally seen as cute and not threatening. Tall people are generally seen as more imposing and intimidating. Honami is a cute character and this new lady is a threat to Honami, her relationship, and the status quo.

edit: typo

Dex-chan lover
Also, for a college kid, not kissing anyone else after this shithead is way more concerning.
He's in college and never kissed another girl? RIP.

Well SORRY, for not being a FILTHY WENCH😤😤. Just because you go around kissing boys everywhere you go, does not mean that it's true for everyone. Most of us keep our first kiss for after marriage.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
It's just a simple way to indicate youth. Children aren't as big as adults, which makes size an effective visual shorthand for age. Obviously someone's size isn't always a 100% accurate way to determine age, but it's a pretty safe bet that someone who looks like a child is probably a child.

Additionally, small things are generally seen as cute and not threatening. Tall people are generally seen as more imposing and intimidating. Honami is a cute character and this new lady is a threat to Honami, her relationship, and the status quo.

edit: typo
I mean the way manga authors present their characters. Parents (both) are almost always taller than their children. "Onee-sans" are almost guaranteed to be taller than their peers. In general you can tell if a character is older than another just by their height.

Users who are viewing this thread