Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 32.2

Double-page supporter
The fucked anatomy of the second page made me miss the panties.

This is unacceptable

Contributor
Damn, son. That one-page fanservice shot on pg. 2 means business. Forget being subtle at all about Yui's assets. His hot devilish onee-san got to show off (to the readers) this time, so I'm guessing it's his naughty angel's turn to show up next.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit
Zoo wee mama.
IMG-20240823-145658.jpg
please make a fanbox chapter with her please make a fanbox chapter with her please make a fanbox chapter with her
please make a fanbox chapter with her please make a fanbox chapter with her please make a fanbox chapter with her

Double-page supporter
Its wasn't the hands, its the shoulder/breast missed matched angle with the waist.

You should not be able to see that much of her side boob with how her back is facing the camera.

It's basically a side angle of her breast.

EDIT: quick sketch to show what I mean
Bfi4daM.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread