Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san

Aggregator gang
El título lo dice todo “Una clienta habitual quiere tocarse el coñ*” un manga ecchi con una clienta extraña, el arte y el diseño de personajes son geniales.

Hi to the English translator, Tarnished(@neto-nilla ) I saw that you had a problem translating the last panel of chapter 1. The kanji 推せる directly translates to 'to push for', it's popularly used for idol culture. It actually means 'favourite/become a fan of someone'. So in the context of that chapter, it means sth like 'i could become interested/a fan/addicted to her'. I personally would just put it as the first one. But the way you put it as 'im curious about her' also works. Thank you for your hard work!

Hi to the English translator, Tarnished(@neto-nilla ) I saw that you had a problem translating the last panel of chapter 1. The kanji 推せる directly translates to 'to push for', it's popularly used for idol culture. It actually means 'favourite/become a fan of someone'. So in the context of that chapter, it means sth like 'i could become interested/a fan/addicted to her'. I personally would just put it as the first one. But the way you put it as 'im curious about her' also works. Thank you for your hard work!
Btw the easiest, closest, most popular use I could give you is the manga/anime Oshi no ko. The word oshi there uses the same kanji.

Group Leader
Btw the easiest, closest, most popular use I could give you is the manga/anime Oshi no ko. The word oshi there uses the same kanji.
Oohhh! Yes, thanks for the feedback, @marumero73 !

I actually was informed in the comment section a few days ago as to what it roughly mean.
And me, having a very limited knowledge of English, decided to go with "I'm curious about her," even with all the explanations I've been told.

What about "I could Stan her"... That's the suggestion I've got from Seigi (the current translator), what do you think?

Please don't throw me in jail, but I haven't read/watched Oshi no ko, have mercy.

I wonder if she's down bad, or if everything is actually just a misunderstanding. I guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread