Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Venus Wickt, The Divine Sword.

@Velsy search the raw and you'll see...

STORY SPOILERS FROM CHAPTER 2 TO CHAPTER 4 OF THE MANGA, SEE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK

- Chapter 2: she and the other two encounter Lucas and she try to take him back in the party with Rake that show jelousy and doubts about her, in all of this Lucas refuse.
The party encounter a C-rank monster, swordman and thief run leaving magician behind for gain some time but the beast is far superior to them and KO all 3.
Lucas walk and found her KO with a breast out and some injuries
- Chapter 3: the beast came back and attack Lucas but he defeat it with not too much problems
Lucas use potions for heal the idiot party and go away
since she is an easy one she "fall in love" with him and glue herself to his arm but he refuse her
he's drinking and had already enough and she "attack" again
While walking in the street "drilling sword mode" activate and
- Chapter 4: he remind that he had a very wild night with her and leave the city

this are her appearance in the manga raw till now... from all of this you can understand that there is no couple to break but only a bastard and an easy one.

Dex-chan lover
the goddess of love and victory... that love part is very no joke eh...

Double-page supporter
A manly beard or five o clock shadow can be cool, but for the love of god shave that ridiculous stubble, it looks nasty asf

Fed-Kun's army
reminds me of the isekai manga where the MC was reincarnated as a sword... anyone remember the name of that manga?

Double-page supporter
@DarkFlame (Master) Tensei shitara ken deshita

Edit https://mangadex.org/title/20338/tensei-shitara-ken-deshita

Contributor
@MoonRabbit -- Agreed. I think it woulda been more interesting if the MC stayed 37 too. I guess the author thought it'd be more relatable to younger readers this way.

Aggregator gang
This is just another wish-fulfillment fantasy but the way he becomes a Hero is hilarious...

Dex-chan lover
how injured does your hand have to be to make it impossible to wield a sword effectively?

both Götz von Berlichingen and Guts made do with a prosthesis

well, MC failed the knight exam thrice - maybe he really just sucked :(

@jonsmth I cant speak to manga logic, but I have injured my hand, and even though I was only ever mediocre at it im not able to really play drums how I use to.
I also can't type for long periods of time
adn to top that off, I cant grip things with any strength or else I won't grip anything for several days.

for people who are top of their game, they will perseverar and find a new way to dow that they do, there have been guitarists who have had fingers chopped off/bitts missing that just learned to play with the prosthetic parts or gain a new style but even with that said they are a shell of what they use to be.

at the top of your game, the hero presumably supposed to be the best of the best, any minor problem shaves quite a bit of what they can do off their ability.

Dex-chan lover
If it's wish fulfillment manga...
I feel so sad for the one who relates to that.

Users who are viewing this thread