Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Knight Academy's Entrance Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay

Double-page supporter
Gay or not you gotta point out and appreciated a THICC ASS when you see it. Even if it's belongs to one of your homies.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I really have doubts that Krusche is a guy and not a gal. Granted Krusche didn't scream at getting peeped on but that shy reaction and delicate frame is odd for a guy. That and those weird skin tight bloomers showing off the body line seems more feminine. Well, considering MC is a lucky pervert will find out one way or another along with why if Krusche really is a woman. As for Fiora I wonder how much of that speech was just for appearances or what really felt. That look she gave the two before speaking seemed superior and condescending to me.

Who cares about the gender right now, we all know the MC is going to end up in those pants somehow.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN IT
IT'S A TRAP!!!

damn it, why is author draw so much of her thicc ass

Users who are viewing this thread