Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - The Sports Festival at noon is super lively!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna refer to one of my previous post from the start of this whole Sports Event

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...tating-sports-festival.1527113/#post-19561250
I mean... I read the LN too, but like you don't have to give spoiler bait for people. Let the manga readers enjoy at their own pace. That post of yours is too tempting XD.

I must say though that the story's going at a fast pace in the manga, and the comedy bits aren't landing as well because those usually had a bit more buildup. Sword girl's really suffering for it, since most of her narrative stuff isn't important in this arc.

Lizel's such a good character though damn.
Like, I know that the story had to write a way to make the demon girls good somehow but the way they did it was great. Because Demons in this setting are fundamentally different from humans, Lizel's good nature always seemed strange when I read it. Author was smart enough to confirm that and give hints early on as to how the story manages that. Really improves the romance too, which a lot of ecchi manga can't manage.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute chibi faces
KbqrE.png

Users who are viewing this thread