Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 45.1

Dex-chan lover
Construction is a little bit easier with flying creatures and levitation.

Well, not sure I agree that a city is more likely to develop without walls. People like security, and just the presence of them gives off a feeling of security, and it's not unfounded.

He's not wrong, in a way. If the city is large, the castle itself doesn't need to be as fortified. But it doesn't hurt, and I don't buy that it breeds passivity. You still need to protect the entire city, and that's not going to be as impregnable as a highly fortified castle.

Him without magic power. Can we have one of these stories without an OP protagonist? Is that a concept that exists? Does that even work? Ok, sure, he's far less OP than most manga fantasy protagonists, but still.

Dex-chan lover
I know the MC has been riding high, so the author probably wanna give him a reset/low moment and perhaps some sort of “training arc”/power up. But man, I’m not sure this is the way to do it…

Presumably, they are using whatever time Ike’s army bought to do express construction for the castle. Though it’s baffling that the human army just slowly march and let that happen…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So he rushes into battle with no plan, gets his whole squad wiped, his magic wasn't even his magic, and now we're looking down the barrel of a 10-year timeskip while the humans are invading and the demons have a civil war?

What is even going on at this point.
Two chapters behind in the raws.
No timeskip and only lasts in those two chapters. Old man fixes him right up. Although one of the lovelies is getting tortured.

Screenshot-2024-09-04-at-00-36-28-Maou-Gun-Saikyou-no-Majutsushi-wa-Ningen-datta-Chapter-45-3-Rawkum.png

Dex-chan lover
Ok so training arc when?
Are you going on a journey to find yourself and train for years then come back to rescue everyone etc etc?
Old man: Shut up and eat.

Users who are viewing this thread