Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 222 - Softened Demon King-sama

a water slide in a hot bath seems like a weird combination, but I would like to try that

Double-page supporter
The Calamity Princess strikes one again! And this time it’s completely in her domain too!

Double-page supporter
So she just "coincidentally" dreamt about knowing how to get into a super secret facility that no one in the current demon castle is aware of?

That's a legitimately broken ability to have. But after seeing what her family bloodline acts like, I can see the dream thing being fully justified

The legendary public bath was actually mentioned before in the 2nd part of the collab with Tonikaku Cawaii:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1055353/

(The 1st part is here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1055356/ )

Fed-Kun's army
@GoodWorld there is some which have existed for some time already, but as they are huge they have to mix the natural hot spring water with normal water.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe in one of her stealing rampages, she accidentaly stole and read the secret scroll containing the info and simply remembered it in a dream. Or you know, Magic!

Double-page supporter
@Human_the_2nd
@Warmuffin
The former demon lord said he had the information sealed inside of dreams... the more important question is why didn't anyone see the dream until now...?

Dex-chan lover
The princess in a swimsuit again??? How lewd! Thanks for the translations!!! 👙👙👙

I'm just wondering why the former demon king is not questioning Suyaris' identity?? Especially when everyone's calling her princess? Iirc last time they were trying to hide that she was the hostage...

Supporter
43hC2Vk.jpg

Looks like Tsukasa was right all along, there really is a Legendary Public Bath...

Dex-chan lover
Damned Japanese public bathing. It just looks like a swimming pool complex to me.

Dex-chan lover
After the shenanigans of last chapter, Leo finally catches a break!

Huh... Well, he's not wrong. Current demon king castle is taking a slower approach on its clash with humans, so they can allow themselves to take it slower.

Users who are viewing this thread