Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 223 - Intercept!! God of the Sea, Poseidon

Double-page supporter
I now realize what’s going on, the author is trying to make it more like the first chapters. Like the anime..... at least these plot lines are being brought up and not forgotten!

@comedyxtragedy It was never properly stated, but she's old enough to be an adult (she complainned when the demons gave her schoolar level homework to distract her) and she's able to deal with all administrative and burocratic matter easily. She's just childish and tiny and, since all demons here have really long life spans, they all treat her like a kid

A-something-kun, when you get to the Demon King Castle you'll probably just get handed a certificate which says Congrats for getting here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, it's the hero. Haven't seen him in like 150 chapters.

@comedyxtragedy We don't know for sure. In chapter 83 we get some stories about when she was 6 and 8, and it's followed with a mention that it's been "many years" since the time she was 8 and the time she was kidnapped. Also as @Anrhaa stated when they gave her a bunch of little kid homework she made a comment about how old did they think she was.

So she's not a little kid, but doesn't seem to be on the same level of "adult" as her mom or the knights in her palace.

@comedyxtragedy According to one of the profiles that come with the published translation she's 18, the reason why she looks childish is because said omakes point out that demons are much taller than regular humans.

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes forget that the Demon King designed the Hero's journey, loot and boss battle all, like a JRPG. So Poseidon will have a rematch with the Hero because that's part of his role as a Demon General.

Of course, the Hero is oblivious to all of this. He thinks he's getting stronger out of sheer luck and skill when in reality, the demons have been planning his path from the start.

OwwwwwwwwwwwwwwπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Fed-Kun's army
So the Hero's power can seal the dragon's power but not the god's. I like it. Makes more sense.

Also, taking into account A-kun said something along the lines that he will get the princess even if she doesn't want to, i predict a final battle between the two.

Aggregator gang
@Abetillo
Yeah... I can see the hero barely defeating the demon lord and then when he reaches her cell the boss music starts playing... or maybe the princess walks into the room in the middle of the final battle against the demons and then suddenly goes on a rampage when she sees her old enemy... =P

Okay we're getting a more progressive princess that's choosing when to go home instead of being rescued by a hero. She's definitely going to fight him when he reaches the end.

@I3ert she said before that she didn't want to go back because she can do as she pleases in the demon king castle.

Dex-chan lover
Best embodiment of empowerment ever! Thanks for the translations!!! πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

Suya is the ultimate boss of this Demon King Castle, right? I'm sure the hero would get beaten up by her when he arrives later πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread