Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 13 Ch. 167 - Don't Get The Address Wrong!

Fed-Kun's army
So she was missing his services as a priest, and got angry at him not writing her and others a letter. I feel sorry for him about the first part, the second is hilarious for a captive, but well ...

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo This is one of those cases where you have to read between the lines. By complaining about not receiving a letter, she's indirectly saying that she cares about him (as a friend obviously) and was hurt that he wouldn't be honest with her, and didn't hate him just because of his feelings. He realizes this, which is why he agrees to come back. Princess is a person that tends to say things indirectly.

Dex-chan lover
Scissor Suya makes me wish there was a Kill-la-Kill-style alternate universe spinoff

Dex-chan lover
When she ascended the tower thought this turned into a shounen for a minute. Hero A-kun has his work cut out for him.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I also thought Princess is just self-centered and wanted a letter for her own sake. We'll see. Thanks for the translations!!! 📄📄📄

Aggregator gang
Ngl, it slipped my mind, that the first place to look in a tower, is the top of the tower 😅

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, but the artist keeps reversing the edge of those scissors. Am I just imagining that?
Btw, why are you so cool in this chapter Suya-chan?

Fed-Kun's army
The whole demon monk ordeal was already kind of annoying when it was just a running gag, but having a whole arc on it... urfh, what happened to all the other characters?
All females characters have disappeared for quite a long time, most of the secondary characters almost don't appear anymore, hell for two or more arcs, even the princess has been downgraded to a secondary character.
We moved from princess wants to sleep, to princess wants to have fun, to monk wants to bang.

Dex-chan lover
This is the ship that the author really wants to push but I'm really not into it at all. At least it doesn't seem like Princess is ever going to reciprocate Leo's feelings

Users who are viewing this thread