Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 180 - Princess Camp

Dex-chan lover
"The body of an adult but heart of a boy"
I laugh and can relate at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
That's some high tension visitor expectation.
Family visit! Red alert!

Dex-chan lover
No matter how much time has passed, no matter how old you've become, you'll always be a kid at heart.

Fed-Kun's army
!!!! MOM!!! IT'S MOM!!!! flkjdsjafdsljk all the higher up demons are completely under suya's control... isn't she the actual demon leader... lmaoooooo ANYWAY THE CAMPING LOOKED FUN, good for them!

thank you for the update~ <3

... the mother could have probably teleported the entire hero party and maybe an army to the demon kings castle but nope hero gotta go the hard way and she just visits the captive lol

Dex-chan lover
considering mama was onto the situation back when the visited the castle, I'm wondering if she's just here to visit or wanted to join in on the vacation.

@imadoathing

One of the previous cover images for this manga showed both the Princess and her mother at the demon castle, and they say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so...

Would not be surprised in the slightest if she's literally here to pull a Suya.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just noticed, her mother brought two suitcases with her. She's totally treating it like a vacation 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lol her mother is the powerful mage?
Well it's about time she met her daughter's full harem, she didn't really get to when they went to the castle

Users who are viewing this thread