Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 190 - Sweet Dreams in Demon King Castle - Prologue

Banned
Well well well how the turntables. Time for demon king to make a nice bed then.

Dex-chan lover
Legit just uno reverse card lmao also what's her problem anyway? I don't remember something so angsty looking in this fluffy manga

“A fearsome memory of kidnapping” lmao, that’s just a preview of Suyaris’ never ending vacation that has spun the length of like 3-4 years, with a side of awkward Twilight being himself.
Also this is the third kidnapping in the manga somehow.

Dex-chan lover
h-how dare they! how dare they steal the actual cinnamon bun! (sinnamon goes to demon priest)

That is one angry dragon girl. "The same suffering i go through...!" Did she get kidnapped by his dad or something? The princess seem to be the only kidnap victim of the current Demon king.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the demon king would kidnap me for a couple of years. Seems like a pretty sweet gig.

Fed-Kun's army
isn't this the suffering the PRINCESS?? went through?? what is going on lmaooo NEW ARC THO HELL YEAH

thank you for the update!

VIP
can s0omeone remind me who is this girl? time to reread i guess..

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, reverse uno card.

I have a feeling instead of being terrified, Twilight caught to some of princess antics and sleep in the cell 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yup. The princess sure is suffering. Being able to do whatever she wants. The denizens of the demon king's castle being utterly terrified of her. Not having to do work. Definitely the epitome of suffering. Poor princess.

Users who are viewing this thread