Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 192 - The Sleepless Town

Double-page supporter
If she had her scissors, this would’ve been way too one sided

Dex-chan lover
@Magaso But she's always been great at improvisation. This still won't be much of a contest I expect. She reminds me of Alexander the Great from Boyfriend of the Dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
Difference is Alex knows she's terrifying and knows how to use it.

Princess is a force of nature who will choose one goal, disregard anything and everything in her way, and has the ability to back it up.

Page 7 third panel you can see Princess' picture when she rode the dragon on the screen

Group Leader
Suyaris... is cute.
Zetsuran... is also cute.
Therefore, Suyaris and Zetsuran should become friends-!!!

Fed-Kun's army
How much you willing to bet the real reason is he promised her marriage or something and she's pissed he forget and/or she's pissed he's showing care to the princess while ignoring her.

@nananaisho Yeah I agree. I think the raws had クーロン which (according to Wikipedia anyway) would be an alternate pronunciation for Kowloon 九龍

Dex-chan lover
Princess looking absolutely FABULOUS as always. How can anyone stand against her sense of style!?

Looks more like they're on a vacation to China than rescuing Twilight. Even eating Chinese food.

Dex-chan lover
girl feelings are usually complicated so the reason is usually not what you are thinking of XD

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira I hate to break it to you, but princess isn't a loli. She tends to wear unrevealing clothes so it's hard to tell, but a couple of events have established that she has curves and boobs. Not extravagant, but definite.

Users who are viewing this thread