Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Let's Show Some Skin, Whee!

Dex-chan lover
OK, I hate to ask a question which may lead to disappointment for many, but is it not plausible that the princess is just fairly slender and small-boned but not, in fact, either underage or a loli?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I know this question has been debated for a long time but... What difference between a bikini and underwear... Why is it embarrassing for one and not the other...
Don't get me wrong, I love the advantage that those 2 views give xD
but it's just on a more basic level...

@purplelibraryguy She's definitely not a loli. She was confirmed to be older and she's the same age as the hero too. She's also too tall to be a child as well imo. I definitely think she just has a small frame and even then she's not really shaped like a child. She has a similar body to me and im 19 if that says anything. Some girls are just small boned and not that busty. My guess is 16-20

Also if anyone wants to see the volume extras for volumes 4 and 5 please let me know : )

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

That last page showing the Demon King desperately trying to keep his unexpected boner from popping up to the water's surface!

Dex-chan lover
huuuhhh what an uncomfortable hair style for soaking, bet the author is short-hair

@Lynkaster Well, the context/environment? Bikini is for swimming hence normal in pool/beach. If I wear bikini in the office I would embarrassed as hell too. But if somebody see woman in underwear, it means either they're in intimate relationship or someone doing shameful action.

Dex-chan lover
Maou-sama and Priest-kun got aroused by the Princess. Wew.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha even if they didn't have boners, I'm sure neither of them want the princess seeing their willies (and possibly making damaging comments about them)

Dex-chan lover
So if you didnt dip for at least 20 mins your waist is going to explode?

What the fk.

@Lynkaster Well as Yoshitsune explained Swimsuit is something that you use to swim in pool/beach as woman describe it "Prepared to show it" to people.
Underwear is not, although but pretty much cover the same thing for obvious reason they are not designed for the same purpose (the material too ofc).
Underwear used to cover the "parts" while using clothes to cover it up and only showed up for intimate purposes though theres different kind of underwear with different purpose.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
she so cute godammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
i dont think that the 2 of them got a boner... they prolly didnt wear any towels and so princess being there made them too shy to face the princess with their front... and suya's star in her her eyes is such a charm for me... that one panel where she came out of the fance looks so damn sexy with that eye and the blush... and if im not wrong theres a chance that suya is an isekaied character... or the chapter that made me think that just tried to say she is actually in a legal age... and she only have a small body...

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster
A swimsuit would also be made of a different material - at least something that doesn't become see through when it gets wet - and would also have some padding over the nipple area, on top of holding less water when soaked and being more hydrodynamic.

Fed-Kun's army
An onsen chapter!
*hoping for all girls fan service*
*turns out only princess in swimsuit*
I don't know if i should be happy or sad...

Users who are viewing this thread