Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Love with a Communication Disorder is like Mouldy Bread 2

I still can’t get over how this dude slapped down 1 million the second he saw her

Double-page supporter
I already saw someone badass against his will, but that's the first time I see someone straight edgy against his will.

Double-page supporter
@MoodyUsername I had to go through my entire reading list to find it, but I finally did.
Maou-sama Retry, then its sequel Maou-sama Retry R. The mc is sent in another world in the body of a character in a game he created, and there's something wrong with it. His personality is different, but he somehow always ends up acting more like the character than himself, without noticing.
There's also one that's based on the mc being a chuuni and lying, except the lie was the truth and so the mc is the only one who doesn't believe in what he said. It's called "the eminence in shadow". Pretty funny. Tho he's not technically forced, as this one wants to be badass.
Also, there's the good old overlord, that's literally what happens to momonga, being badass against his will.

Dex-chan lover
I really loves this type of mangas if someone got suggestion i am all ears 👂🏽

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I don't think he's a chunni, he has lived a completely different lifestyle, detached from social norms and common sense! He even intervene only became of her! Bandits attacks and people suffering is just another reality he simply accepts, because he doesn't know another!

Users who are viewing this thread