Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - First Love with a Communication Disorder is like Mouldy Bread 3

Fed-Kun's army
atheists discussing morality and religion be like:
images

Really cute chapter. I wish I was Zagan.

I don't like the evil church trope at all, but won't mind if it's gonna be kept to a minimum.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rahadyan4869 Because usualy religion is the reason/excuse for persicution? Witchunting (calling your neighbor a witch to get her killed because she would'nt fuck you, etc) Crusading(Killing off entire groups of people because they follow a different religion or forcing them to join yours) Condemning anyone they dislike in the name of their god(Gay people, mentaly handicapped people ,etc).. The list goes on and on.. Religion would be a GREAT way to keep morals consistant with people if the higher ups in said religions werent corrupt.. Religion is just a form of government, heck it WAS the government of some places in the past..

Double-page supporter
Cute <_>
Why does every church in every single story are somewhat evil?

@cannarali Because even in reality most religions are very prejudice against anything that either doesn't align with their believes or they don't understand, which often makes them violent or ignorant. So it's easy to make them villains honestly :p

Double-page supporter
oh fuck the high authority old man with old ideals character. I hated that character when I was watching demon lord academy too. now it's here? gimme a break man

Users who are viewing this thread