Maou-sama no Kinyoubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
1,731
Good lord, I hope she doesn't think of importing our world's food and drinks to hers.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
150
I don't know but what if she brought in some knowledge from outside and try to change it with their own stuff? Like monja, maybe there's something else can be substituted from their world. Judging from her in the last page, it's as if she's starting to think about it but we'll have to see next chapter.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
1,367
You can tell Rimu-sensei upped his game with manga. I guess his trip with being a hentai artist did help. The characters are different than what he has made before but kept that familiarity as well. This is going to be an amazing series. Food yuri ftw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top