Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Enter the Demon Lord

Fed-Kun's army
Lh please continue to upload. Its just a crappy redirect.

Dex-chan lover
Lh please continue to upload. Its just a crappy redirect.
It would be nice if they continued, but scanlators around these parts tend to drop a translation like a hot rock if the series get licensed.

And I would be willing to pony up money if the official translations were any good, but they always wind up being egregiously over-localized.

So I'm guessing that the series is dead now, at least until the license runs out, if ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully LH has the balls to keep going. I like their work

Fed-Kun's army
Well if they do id withdraw my donations. No point in paying LH if they dont continue the translations of my faves.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be nice if they continued, but scanlators around these parts tend to drop a translation like a hot rock if the series get licensed.

And I would be willing to pony up money if the official translations were any good, but they always wind up being egregiously over-localized.

So I'm guessing that the series is dead now, at least until the license runs out, if ever.
Why do laws have to ruin good stories.

Dex-chan lover

The scanlation for this one is already completed so it won't affect anything here, given the official is done too, the continuation Retry! R been licensed for like 2 years now and scanlation is still going too with no problems

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
T
The scanlation for this one is already completed so it won't affect anything here, given the official is done too, the continuation Retry! R been licensed for like 2 years now and scanlation is still going too with no problems
Thank god

Users who are viewing this thread