Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Dragonborn

Fed-Kun's army
Read this then watch the anime.
fuck, why did they have to ruin the anime?? T_T

Dex-chan lover
@Seink what did they do to the anime? I didn't watch it yet and with your comment I really don't want to watch it...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for re-translating this! Even though I've read this already, it's still nice to be able to watch it again!

Dex-chan lover
@LoupDeGarou As is often the case, the anime was only good for seeing certain scenes animated and voiced. To be brutally honest, what kind of production values could one ever expect for an anime adaptation of a trashy series like this? If a series like Helck is ever animated and only gets similar production values to this, then I'll be angry and fuming.

The anime ruined Mikan's and Yukikaze's designs, but it also gave us Killer Queen's much better design too. So I guess there's that at least.
Also for anyone unaware of it, the anime is by a studio that is just starting out and their only other work is the one series with people talking at railroad crossings.

I honestly feel like this is an improvement, from what I remember of the previous version. Thanks!

As I thought, Luna's big sis will fall for him. Both of them are pretty much look like yankee....

Users who are viewing this thread