Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Commotion at the Divine Capital (Second half)

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. Not many group would go back to redo previously released chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the release.
I only have one other comment to make!

BOING

Thanks a lot for the re uploads.
Only 3 left to go.
And the manga really is leagues above the anime.

i wish this series more popular
i really enjoy the anime fun and goofy atmosphere
and the manga also great.

does anyone know how far LN translations?

Dex-chan lover
FUS RO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*epic chanting in the background

Dex-chan lover
So I didn’t read the earlier chapters, who is this Dragonborn guy? Is he the same person as the Maou-sama?

Dex-chan lover
@Curccoll his another character that he kept as a joke, which turned out to be useful when he didn't want to identify himself. Also, apparently it have its own consciousness and can't be controlled.

Double-page supporter
looks like sett in league of legend the all in correspond to bullshit shield + true dmg.

Dex-chan lover
@harvest_sinner The official English release of the LN translation have up to vol 3 right now, which is in the middle of the arc the latest manga release is starting. But the LN has a lot on the background of the MC and the Infinity Game that the anime and manga skipped altogether. I'd check it out because it's surprisingly good.

I like the different character thing this story goes for. It's refreshing, not to say it's some amazing new concept, but in this genre it's nice to see something interesting come along.

Do monsters count towards that skill or is it just meant for human murders, cause imagine fighting a hero!

Users who are viewing this thread