Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Yukikaze, Assault

That was fast I was thinking about giving up on this series since it wasn't gonna be on mangadex, but suprises are always welcome. Thanks for picking this up.

Fed-Kun's army
So any links to the drama I want to read some comedy, also thanks for the chapter

Power Uploader
@dreminh I don't get what you mean but TOOR Scans doesn't have a website to begin with :v Our works are MangaDex exclusive for now :v

Double-page supporter
thank you for the chapter ~

and our Dandy Maou fall to the 'trap'...

Dex-chan lover
ABOUT THE DEKISUGI THING :
i suppose the name comes from 2 japanese word made into 1. dekiru(can, able) and sugiru(too much).
same as in doraemon, dekisugi could mean 'too talented/able' which would explain how yuki-kun call him that

Good to see this Manga returned to MD. Really like your guys work.

PS. I love that subtle light grey message on the credit page :D

Aggregator gang
@RonBWL i dont mean your scan, i mean many other scan website , they dont put their work on Dex so that reason

Power Uploader
Just to let everyone know, Hati'll still be doing their scans on their sites, you'll likely get release faster if you read on other sites such as KM, MR, MK... Our goal is simply to have version for Mangadex for all readers here to enjoy, so we're not competing in speed release or anything (after all we're volunteers, we're no much for paid staff from Hati :D)

Dex-chan lover
Ah geez i hope none of my faves are being pulled from here. Going to individual sites is such a damn pain. I mean im ok to go to the sites like i do anyway with this sites wait times. Keeping track of updates is the real issue. Anyone know a way to check updates across all the scanlators sites? Like where hat information is found thats as convenient as here?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the hard work guys....
any plan for other removed mangas?
is it still sniping if they don't use MD anymore?
thinking back, they'll lose a lot of readers if other group(s) start taking those titles and host them here.... would be a pity... right?

@NoForcee

here, enjoy....

https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

Power Uploader
@no168_92 I'm going to replace all of series that I did for Hati under my group now. For others, we'll see what we can do once we have the chance

Users who are viewing this thread