Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Four-Ears

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
womanyellingcat.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So now there's three women after him.

Fuck.

Really I think the one with the most interesting dynamic with him is Amelia but that's not gonna be canon.

Also, catgirls are better with four ears

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane three? i read so many manga at the same time i cant really remember each story. so whos the 3? demonqueen the newgirl and ?

Dex-chan lover
It's like that old joke about "forgetting to turn off your swag going to bed, and waking up covered in bitches".

Dex-chan lover
And here I was, like a fool, expecting a somewhat real conflict just to get some Kemono kids loitering around, end me.

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout

while they would likely be in the right to kill them considering they are bandits....
it would mess up the morale of everybody and would not be worth it.

i know empathy is a hard concept for people like you to understand, but killing a bunch of kids in cold blood is not something people are happy about.

Supporter
@Goldenzeal

Oh please, they're a bunch of bandits, all the good ones already switched sides, and the ones left have completely pivoted onto a "rule the world and oppress everyone else plan". They made their decision.

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout

That is an extremely narrow minded way of thinking, not to mention objectively wrong...
but i'm not going to discuss what is right and wrong and what makes "good people" in times of war.
I'm fairly unlikely to be able to change your mind anyway and frankly i dont think its worth the effort.

Supporter
@Goldenzeal

If you're gonna say shit like that, you gotta prove it. Oh wait, you just said you won't. Or rather, you can't, of course, since you're wrong.

They're bandits, plain and simple. Attacking the supply lines like that is banditry. They were given a chance to step down and JOIN the inhumans, perfectly peacefully, even as they attacked them.
You could argue they were stealing to survive, which is still banditry but justifiable, but you'd be wrong to argue that anyway, as proven by the next chapter when
everyone who was actually stealing just to survive simply joins the inhumans

And times of war? Not sure what you think that has to do with anything, they're not the ones at war. They're a third party, not on the side of either the humans or inhumans. Though, again, they could've joined the inhumans and not need to be bandits anymore, likely not even be fighting at all, considering they're children.

And even if you DO think that the war is relevant to them, you're forgetting something: They're not humans. Which makes the humans their enemy.
And yet, they did not attack a human supply line. They attacked the inhuman one, "their side" so to speak, in that if the inhumans lose, they lose too.

And, again in the next chapter,
their leader pivots from "we're fighting for a world without discrimination" to "I will build an empire for the four-ears alone, and stand as its sovereign leader". Everyone who disagreed with that already left. They're too small a group to count as anything other than ambitious/delusional bandits, though. And of course, speaking of times of war: who does it help for them to attack the inhumans? Answer: not themselves.

They were offered the chance to join the inhumans, like half their group already did, even left a note explaining why, and the bandits decided to try to invade the inhumans and kidnap their members that voluntarily left, while plainly declaring they now have a "take over the world" plan??

There may not be a concrete objective definition of "good person", but these bandits aint it to anyone reasonable. Of course, to anyone who agrees with their genocidal take over the world plan, they ARE "good", but i'm not one of them, so they're not.

Users who are viewing this thread