Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Return

Fed-Kun's army
Couldn't the egotistical humans have spread a virus from the beginning that only spreads through inhumans causing even humans to hate them bcz they carry the virus?

Contributor
And they conveniently have their clothes restored after previously being forced to put on a strip show for the soldiers. I'll just pretend the undead tentacle scenes last chapter were just a fever dream hallucination or something.

Ryou is asked to pick between a side that welcomes and fully trusts him over a side that fundamentally doesn't trust him and will try to destroy him when he stops being a tool they can use. So what if the other side is full of humans like him? The choice is easy.

Surprisingly, Amelia did not physically go over to their side. She did however secretly switch sides, which is better than nothing, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
And they conveniently have their clothes restored after previously being forced to put on a strip show for the soldiers. I'll just pretend the undead tentacle scenes last chapter were just a fever dream hallucination or something.

Ryou is asked to pick between a side that welcomes and fully trusts him over a side that fundamentally doesn't trust him and will try to destroy him when he stops being a tool they can use. So what if the other side is full of humans like him? The choice is easy.

Surprisingly, Amelia did not physically go over to their side. She did however secretly switch sides, which is better than nothing, I guess.
Continuity error in fan service, it was that out of place mangaka forgot details. lol

Yeah, but have a feeling Amelia betrayal might cost her life.

Users who are viewing this thread