Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Beginning of the Guild, and her Identity

Dex-chan lover
just like the other guy said, this weird mc ass-kissing in many manga makes no sense whatsoever. they should be crying for the master, especially if he's such a dick (doubly so due to his name) and doesn't free her from the shackles of life.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, feels bad for the immortal lady who just wants to end her suffering. She's even going so far as to commit immoral acts just to piss off the one guy that can actually kill her. And still he pussys out and forces her suffer even more.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, feels bad for the immortal lady who just wants to end her suffering. She's even going so far as to commit immoral acts just to piss off the one guy that can actually kill her. And still he pussys out and forces her suffer even more.
Which, to be fair, is an ideal form of punishment for committing what wound up being pretty heinous crimes.

After all, she could have just come back and gone straight to him with her request. He would have turned her down, as we see here, but still. She went straight for the nuclear option, and she really shouldn't be "rewarded" for that.

Dex-chan lover
Which, to be fair, is an ideal form of punishment for committing what wound up being pretty heinous crimes.

After all, she could have just come back and gone straight to him with her request. He would have turned her down, as we see here, but still. She went straight for the nuclear option.
Not really. Sure maybe if she was conscious, but chicka is "mortally wounded and comatose. So while I don't condone her methods. She did find a somewhat peacefully solution that didnt involve others. But in typical MC fashion, that solution ran away with his fingers in his ears then buried his head in the sand as she suffered.

Dex-chan lover
Not really. Sure maybe if she was conscious, but chicka is "mortally wounded and comatose. So while I don't condone her methods. She did find a somewhat peacefully solution that didnt involve others. But in typical MC fashion, that solution ran away with his fingers in his ears then buried his head in the sand as she suffered.
Given that the MC is waiting by her bedside for her to wake up so he can talk to her, and because if he's not there when she wakes up there's a risk of her teleporting away, I'd say it's unlikely that she's fully comatose (or, at least, she probably won't be for very long).

I don't really know what you mean by "She did find a somewhat peacefully solution that didnt involve others". The actions she took heavily involved others, and in fact have been driving the plot for the past several chapters. In particular, the creation of those slave collars was not a particularly peaceful solution, and heavily impacted the well being of several people.

If she really did this just for the purpose of pissing the MC off enough that he'd be willing to kill her, and not simply as some whim of hers (which would be terrible in its own right), then the fact that she didn't simply go find the MC and ask that he keep his end of the deal before resorting to such measures is pretty fucking awful.
Even if the MC would have said no, she didn't actually know that for sure, and as it turns out even getting him angry didn't change things, which means she hurt a bunch of people for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Given that the MC is waiting by her bedside for her to wake up so he can talk to her, and because if he's not there when she wakes up there's a risk of her teleporting away, I'd say it's unlikely that she's fully comatose (or, at least, she probably won't be for very long).

I don't really know what you mean by "She did find a somewhat peacefully solution that didnt involve others". The actions she took heavily involved others, and in fact have been driving the plot for the past several chapters. In particular, the creation of those slave collars was not a particularly peaceful solution, and heavily impacted the well being of several people.

If she really did this just for the purpose of pissing the MC off enough that he'd be willing to kill her, and not simply as some whim of hers (which would be terrible in its own right), then the fact that she didn't simply go find the MC and ask that he keep his end of the deal before resorting to such measures is pretty fucking awful.
Even if the MC would have said no, she didn't actually know that for sure, and as it turns out even getting him angry didn't change things, which means she hurt a bunch of people for nothing.
Her solution was the MC. Before she went to all the trouble of committing warcrimes, she spent centuries training disciples in hopes of finding one capable of ending her life. The MC wasn't able to, so ran away. Now after he renigged on his promise, she is attempting to force the issue.

Was it a good idea to go the collateral damage route, nope. But she did try to go the peaceful route and her only hope couldn't stomach giving her a merciful death. So it was either force the issue or wait centuries more to find another capable of doing the deed.

Dex-chan lover
Her solution was the MC. Before she went to all the trouble of committing warcrimes, she spent centuries training disciples in hopes of finding one capable of ending her life. The MC wasn't able to, so ran away. Now after he renigged on his promise, she is attempting to force the issue.

Was it a good idea to go the collateral damage route, nope. But she did try to go the peaceful route and her only hope couldn't stomach giving her a merciful death. So it was either force the issue or wait centuries more to find another capable of doing the deed.
I may have to reread, but I don't recall him running off. I thought it was her that disappeared.
Either way, in the flashbacks we see an agreement that when they meet again she wants him to kill her, and from the context we can tell that, since then, they haven't once met. In fact, the next time they actually see each other, it's after she's already gone and done all this. So the point still stands: She had the option of going directly to him, and she instead chose violence.

Users who are viewing this thread