March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - The Satsuma Arc (Part 4)

I love Raidou's daughters being like "dad if you fuck up again we're gonna destroy you". I like how his wife didn't divorce him not to "wring him dry of money" or whatever, but because she loves him and wants to work things out. It's also nice to see the contrast between Raidou and the Kawamoto's dad..............Raidou's kinda a shithead, but he seems to be willing to put in the time and effort to salvage his marriage

(also, RIP Rei on page 2 and 3.............)

Dex-chan lover
Wow...I have really mixed feelings on raido, seems like the kind of guy who'd be great to hang out with but his cheating is really yikes

Dex-chan lover
His wife is weird, deep down she knows he will always come back so he playing around is whatever lol

Double-page supporter
Yeah... Raidou now needs to stick to this. He should have known he was in it for the long haul, but he let himself get led around by some pretty young thing. I knew back at the start of this arc that he was in the wrong. People who talk about women the way he did often are.

Harness that fighting spirit to be the father and husband you were meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's it for Rei+Hina, I suppose. This leaves very little for interpretation: she straight out told she doesn't like Rei romantically, with Rei present and listening. She liked Takahashi romantically, she's already in high school, so it's useless to say she just doesn't know what she's talking about. She was even blushing like crazy and actually fainted when Rei declared his intention to marry her back then. If she was so immature she didn't really understand those things, she wouldn't have reacted like that. But she did, and then after waking up, she already had come to the conclusion it was nothing but Rei's plan to fight against the bastard biological father. Because for her, Rei simply isn't an option, by the looks of it. She must have told the truth when she said much earlier that Rei is like a brother for her.

Why does this series still carry the romance tag, though?

Users who are viewing this thread