Maria no Danzai - Ch. 30 - There’s No Winning This

Dex-chan lover
So that nigga got his Achilles heels cut off, shot a buncha times in multiple places including the face, eyes and vital organs, electrocuted and just got his hand chop off and somehow is still alive long enough to reminiscent about the past in order for us to feel bad for him like we have feeling lmao

Dex-chan lover
Even with that flashback, I still won't have sympathy for him. All it really did was show that Okaya was evil as a kid & probably more of a threat by the end of this manga. Hope next chapter will be the finale since he's already going to be in pieces by then. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
Sure, his chilhood teacher was no better than him in terms of mentality and brutality although that doesn't excuse him his own monstruous personality in present. Personnaly, i just see him as a pathetic bastard scarred by intelligent, cruel and cunning humans like Okaya and now Maria. Just hope he will die in the more miserable and painful way in two weeks, because Kinugawa is really beyond redemption after insulting memory of Kiritaka before his mother. He deserves a just retribution for his crimes.
Just hope that author don't fuck us by having Okaya and Ajiki miraculousely intervene for saving him in next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
in order for us to feel bad for him like
Even with that flashback, I still won't have sympathy for him.
I don't think that the purpose of this chapter was to make the readers feel bad about whatshisname, only to show his connection to Okaya. If anything, the chapter has shown that he was always a shithead and no need to feel bad for him

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Okaya.

qui-gon-jinn-bigger-fish.gif

Metaphorically speaking.

Double-page supporter
I had a feeling that Okaya probably did something to scare Kinugawa into being “friends” with him, but this proved that 100%.

We can assume then that Shikimi came alongside Kinugawa since the two of them were friends already, and we already know what Kowase did to get Okaya’s attention; that leaves the question then of how Ajiki came into all this.

Double-page supporter
This shit slowly becoming Juujika no Rokunin. Not a good sign.
If this was Juujika no Rokunin, we’d have a much more brutal punishment scene of Daimon beating up Kinugawa, alongside scenes of him taking up skirt shots of girls with extreme detail, and finally directly showing him commit suicide. That is to say that it hasn’t gotten to that level yet.

Dex-chan lover
rather than making Kinugawa sympathetic, more like this is a build up of how despite already a big bully since a kid, kinugawa cant hold a candle to okaya evil-ness.

Curious how the author will make maria torment a "mastermind"-type bully. should be different than previous execution since they all doing physical abuse

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that Okaya probably did something to scare Kinugawa into being “friends” with him, but this proved that 100%.

We can assume then that Shikimi came alongside Kinugawa since the two of them were friends already, and we already know what Kowase did to get Okaya’s attention; that leaves the question then of how Ajiki came into all this.
Ajiki and Okaya pretty much hang out together just for the hell of it. Chapter 28 pretty much confirmed that Okaya doesn't care about his "friends" while Ajiki is aware of that fact.

Users who are viewing this thread