Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Show Thy Sins

Dex-chan lover
I'm still suspicious of this pacing.

Hopefully they stick to the main point of the story which is the revenge against her son's killers.

I don't want no dumb cult to Cthulhu with a new team of Elite Four to suddenly appear after the author runs out of villain bodies to mangle.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that he considers the group his friends after is seemed like the leader was using/blackmailing him. Pretty pathetic that he doesn't even consider the death Nagare to be that significant, seriously seems like a quick death is too kind for him

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

I have to say: Its always welcome to see a revenge getting done like this, straight to the point, making the bastard suffer and if next ones gets a little more psychological before the gore it will be perfect. I just hope that this manga don't extand its welcome, like Juujika no Rokunin did, with a new group to get revenge on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn...

Reminds me of a scene from the Watchmen comic, where Rorschach chained a child killer in his own home before burning it and left a hacksaw behind for the killer as a chance to escape. The killer didn't escape.

That scene was changed in the movie where Rorschach straight up killed the child killer.

Dex-chan lover
rwcty7hx4ei1ITpcVcpT-o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread