Marine Corps Yumi - Vol. 4 Ch. 98

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay everyone, it took us a lot longer to process the books than I anticipated. But we will be regularly releasing this series now! This volume will have what extras we have bundled for an omake chapter, but next volume should be more "book-like" with the covers/extras within the chapters.

Hope everyone enjoys~!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay everyone, it took us a lot longer to process the books than I anticipated. But we will be regularly releasing this series now! This volume will have what extras we have bundled for an omake chapter, but next volume should be more "book-like" with the covers/extras within the chapters.
Thanks for everything but you don't need to feel pressured or that you owe us anything! Take your time to do the job right and everyone will be happy in the end. :)

That aside, I hope the harvest from the seas are plentiful these years, what with global warming/pollution and China trying to take over more space.

Dex-chan lover
Almost forgot that the translation effort on this resumed. Keep up the good work, but take it easy where and when you can!

Users who are viewing this thread