Marriage Gray - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, I remember reading this chapter quite a while back (in a different language). But I dont remember seeing the fan service. So that was surprising.

Thank you for the sl!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In Spanish there's a translation up to chapter 25, but it seems they've abandoned it, since December there's been no translation.

Dex-chan lover
one trivia about this main couple ( since we going see many more couple in later chapter )

both still sleep on different room ... only sometimes sleep together ( mainly after having seg )

their chemistry its good tho... they goes to quite number of date also...only sleep its most of time separate

Dex-chan lover
their chemistry its good tho... they goes to quite number of date also...only sleep its most of time separate
Honestly, a lot of long term couples use separate beds. If your partner is mobile at all during sleeping that can suck to deal with, so why bother with generating stress on the relationship when you can just not instead?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, a lot of long term couples use separate beds. If your partner is mobile at all during sleeping that can suck to deal with, so why bother with generating stress on the relationship when you can just not instead?
well this couple case...

she its " wolf " ..i mean ..a very hungry one

and her husband wor klife going be at risk if they sleep together all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread