Marriage Gray - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Insecure Rust 1

Dex-chan lover
I get what this guys going for, but choosing to stay overweight isn’t the right way to do it. It shows a lack of self-improvement and/or self-care. If this story has him dating that girl though and she sticks by him throughout some sort of weight loss journey then i will retract this statement.

Dex-chan lover
I get what this guys going for, but choosing to stay overweight isn’t the right way to do it. It shows a lack of self-improvement and/or self-care. If this story has him dating that girl though and she sticks by him throughout some sort of weight loss journey then i will retract this statement.
potentially he likes being fat bro can’t assume he wants to be skinny bro omg omg like maybe he loves having to wash out mushrooms from under his rolls or deal with increased back pain or heart disease can’t assume people dont want to lower risk factors like that

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man. I think he should just do what yoshino did. Although she's lying about her past, she still improved herself and along the improvement was getting the confidence to overcome her insecurities.

Dex-chan lover
Manga girls love fat smelly ojii-sans, he'll be fine. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
we totally will

roughly after 1 year of dating ...he will propose marriage on her at chapter 54
Chapter 54?!
Damn we're behind. Guess no one cares enough about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The good old "Girls dont like me for being a lazy fat ass why should i improve myself and my health to get the chance to have a nice and cute wife?"
We realy live in the worst timeline...

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 54?!
Damn we're behind. Guess no one cares enough about this manga.
actually
its 75 right now

and also
about MC cant swim...somewhere in chapter he actually start learning on how to swim

Dex-chan lover
we totally will

roughly after 1 year of dating ...he will propose marriage on her at chapter 54
how do we read more!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The good old "Girls dont like me for being a lazy fat ass why should i improve myself and my health to get the chance to have a nice and cute wife?"
We realy live in the worst timeline...

Thanks for the translation.
we really do

Users who are viewing this thread