Martial Peak - Ch. 3553 - Reaping The Benefits

Dex-chan lover
It's so artificial than some nameless joe who breaks to the open heaven at rank 7 can reach rank 9 no problem, as a matter of course, only by mastering a single great dao out of the dozens. Yet Yang Kai can have every single great dao topped to his current limit, yet he can't reach rank 9 simply because he was forced to break to the open heaven at rank 5. The system is truly artificial and bugged. Yang Kai should release a patch to fix it.

Also, I can't be too thrilled about the discovery in that river since it's of no benefit to Yang Kai himself, personally. Like I said earlier, the story has more or less forgotten the daos in combat, it's all about punching and beams of featureless energy. The soul damage needly was a welcome addition back then, but it has got nothing to do with daos; Yang Kai can use it due to the soul warming lotus. He did suddenly develop his own river of time technique to slow down enemies, so I guess the author did receive some feedback along the lines of my complaints, but I'm still far from impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Translations always lag behind on this so much that even the scrapers are 100 chapters past this one already. Then again the scrapers manage to have fully translated chapters so maybe that's for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread