Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5 - Vol.2 Omake

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

WTF

Just 2 page of update?
Did the author high ?

Whats the point of release the 2 page/omake in fact
While it not providing any context and the next chapter is next year?

This is ultimate cliffhanger

Power Uploader
Thanks for the update

WTF

Just 2 page of update?
Did the author high ?

Whats the point of release the 2 page/omake in fact
While it not providing any context and the next chapter is next year?

This is ultimate cliffhanger
Answer: It's to tell readers that this manga is NOT over (yet). At any moment now they can come back and revive this dumpsterfire, so we can never put it behind.

Dex-chan lover
I get you ron my g, this is stupid. Just wrap the entire thing innit

What a frustrating series, this would've been so much more enjoyable to read if we got to see the 2 of them solving problems together as a couple, instead of them going back to square one not working together.

Dex-chan lover
this series is the epitome of "you can die a hero or live long enough to become the villain"

Dex-chan lover
If this was the opening of the manga and the story was something along the lines of having them fight for parental approval it'd still be stupid but I can atleast see how that would be compelling.

Having the main heroine show up less than a random new character just felt so stupid

Hopefully the Next Entry won't be a dumpster fire like Engagement.
More Drama? Fine, But make it interesting at least, and Please, Do not bring up any resolved conflict to the table.

Which series was axed to make space for this one when it started? I remember being mad when "after school" started because Shomin Sample was axed with no time to properly tie things on, but I dont have recollection about this one.

Dex-chan lover
dreamybull-my-reaction-to-that-information.gif

Dex-chan lover
That's it? THAT'S IT???!!!

Feels like my life has already been taken 8 month since they started this sequel. :fml:
But okay, then. thanks for the info.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
The sequel should’ve been about this. Not some dumb fake love triangle with a new character

Dex-chan lover
Which series was axed to make space for this one when it started? I remember being mad when "after school" started because Shomin Sample was axed with no time to properly tie things on, but I dont have recollection about this one.

Shomin Sample wasnt axed, it was simply a adaptation of a light novel and even if Monthly Comic Rex isnt mainly adaptations, point being that those rarely adapt the whole thing to begin with.

Contributor
2 pages showing there's more potentially painful (terrible) writing ahead in the future of this story. Well, I suppose that depends on how dumb Masamune has to be again to generate unnecessary drama, given how they ruined his character in this university arc.

That said, a conflict about overcoming parental disapproval and opposition to their engagement would've actually been a better plot to something called "engagement" rather than the tired and stupid love triangle schlock we just had.

Users who are viewing this thread