Masked Knight Will Never Deceive The Villainess - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
??

I dont really understand how they can call her a villain for wanting revenge over her dad's death? Isn't it obvious someone would if they love their family member?

Dex-chan lover
??

I dont really understand how they can call her a villain for wanting revenge over her dad's death? Isn't it obvious someone would if they love their family member?
I think she said that her father turn to the crime. So probably her father's death is justified so having her getting revenge is a villainess act

Dex-chan lover
??

She said that she need to prevent her father from turning to crime. So we can assume that he became a tyrant that really messed up his empire and its people, and thus was needed to be stopped by the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot I had this bookmarked lmfao.

Let's hope this will be good

Reactions: N2O
Dex-chan lover
Far too little story has been told in these first two chapters. I wish that readers of long-strip webcomics would rebel against pacing of this sort.

Dex-chan lover
Reading a long strip manga in mangadex is a pain. I need to refresh it repeatedly to read the broken page

ivv

Dex-chan lover
sad loli noice
NO2vMJ3.png

loli ouch noice:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Far too little story has been told in these first two chapters. I wish that readers of long-strip webcomics would rebel against pacing of this sort.
Its the issue with longstrip, so little content per chapter. Also these 2 chapters havent felt like 1 normal chapter yet which worries me ontop of its genericness.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind it, everything in the story is written for when she's grown up anyway so there's no reason to linger on the child/training arc if there's nothing interesting to say there. Might as well gloss over the "oh I isekai'd into this story and then I trained". Usually on stories like this the pre-timeskip bit is extremely boring. There are some exceptions of course, but most of the time that is the case

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind it, everything in the story is written for when she's grown up anyway so there's no reason to linger on the child/training arc if there's nothing interesting to say there. Might as well gloss over the "oh I isekai'd into this story and then I trained". Usually on stories like this the pre-timeskip bit is extremely boring. There are some exceptions of course, but most of the time that is the case
You have things quite backwards. These episodes linger, without telling much story.

Someone should grab the mangaka by the nose, and repeatedly ask questions such as “What has this panel accomplished?” and “Why wasn't the content of these panels delivered in just one panel?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread