Master of the Divine Beasts

Love the MC💕
Great storyline so far. Can't wait for more!

😩
harem tag? pls don't tell me the brother is part of that 😂

beautiful artwork and engaging past so far, plus the ML is yummmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn’t this have a reverse harem tag instead? Or is that still different?

why the f*ck is she blushing..........about the man who tramples over her very being and destroys what's precious to her... I fear for the development, hope it doesn't get stupid

Dex-chan lover
Kai and Arc Dragon better not end up together in the end. Why do promising manga have to go and romanticize the most abusive, awful relationships?

Really? is the fmc is dumb or what? Yeah , let's hint a possible relationship with the worst character , seems fine.

ngl I hate the female main character... I do think she's really unreasonable and I can't understand her dramatics at all. Not that I like the male main character either lmao

Not dropping this in hopes a time when MC wrecks the asshole duke will come

Yeah that dragon is definitely her love interest, this looks to be a "wife taming" story where the female lead gets abused into conformity, I'm out.

Okay...im not sure why but she irritate me so much... Yes you dont want to get married but if he was not a dragon, did she really intended to kill him? And if she did then what? Is she prepared to be a criminal for life? It just annoys me when people dont think there is another way besides killing only

OSC

Oohh boy. I'm here for Kai, she seems fun. And like, not marrying some random guy is a totally valid goal. But holy shit i hate the duke already. I was promised a badass heroine making swords and meeting magical beasts, and instead this is shaping up to be pretty damn annoying. I'll try it for a little longer but ugh. I hope the duke becomes at least marginally likeable like wtf way to treat an adult woman like a child and not consider anyone else's feelings. Mind you Kai could've gone about the whole thing smarter. But also her dad could've respected his kid.

just let her hold a sword or is your status so low you can't protect your wife's reputation?

Users who are viewing this thread