Masters of Lightning Knives - Ch. 15

That’s what im talkin about baby. Use your scheme to stole all their money muhahahaha!!

Thanks for the translations. Maybe consider getting someone to proofread the texts? Would promote easier reading.

Thanks for the translations!
Two things though:
1: don't reveal your name on the internet.
2: you might want a proofreader for this, your english is... A little bit off sometimes.

Guys I just went ahead and checked the raws, I got to say this manhwa has a slow pace be prepared

This 13 year old kid can translate more coherently than a massive number of official freelance groups, and typeset to boot. I'm quite honestly impressed. This is solid work, even without proper pr.

Thanks for the chapter! You might need a PR though because the English sometimes doesn't add up and I have to remove some stuff so it makes sense to me, But other than that, Everything is great

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translations, the quality got better but there are some scenes that are a little off

GIMME MOOOOOOOOOORE, THE ITCHING FOR MORE IS KILLING ME PLEASEEEEE. I AM SLAVE TO THIS NOW TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

The raw is in ch55 :(.

Please i am not blaming anyone here. But let other team translate it if you can't do it. The raw have like +40 chapter. Thanks for the understanding.
(°^°)

Users who are viewing this thread