Masters of Lightning Knives - Ch. 16

Group Leader
Chapter was done ages ago as it turns out, but never released for unknown reasons to me.

Since Sub Scans has since rebranded into Last Scan Standing, we're currently not planning on continuing this series on the spot,
But we're considering continuing it in the future

Group Leader
nice someone competent enough to do it

thanks for the chapter

@GigaFyde If ur group scans ever consider to taking this series in the future would u please to consider to release the translation from first chappie too?

Group Leader
@Harrr just had someone reach out to me regarding that, since we aren't planning on it, they asked if they could.

Which isn't a problem by us, their work is pretty good from what I could tell, so that's something to look forward to.

Group Leader
@GigaFyde What the fuck are you supposed be? Who told you to upload this chapter? And I don't care what sub scans has to do, but do you see our name written there? We're still continuing it and making deals.

It's going to be a guy I just know it and then MC will be disappointed his first crush turned out to be a guy.

Ty very very much for the chapters I hope we get fast releases on this one .

I followed this . If you guys have a discord I would like to join too.

Also tell me if u need help in cl and basic rd I can help there too. Just need more chapters fast , don't care who releases then if they are nicely translated

Users who are viewing this thread