Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 136 - Gathering

Dex-chan lover
I mean ofcourse there is a trap but i thought theyd be confident in defeating ren somehoq but they arent
Ren is super freaking strong then damn

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was this 🤏🏼 close to become a rare chapter-with-no-fanservice

Dex-chan lover
"I'd win". Huh, never heard that one before.

This feels a little weird though. Both sides laying down death flags so thick that you can build a skyscraper on top of it.

Genuinely can't tell how this gonna go. Bad guys explaining their entire plan with no place for suprise and the obvious "i'd win".

Dex-chan lover
Instead of proactively stopping the problem, she believes her power, and the power of those around her, will be good enough to deal with problems if(when) they arise.

Instead of unloading the gun, she's trusting in her bullet-proof vest.
She's basically smart and so stupid at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Got an unrelated question for y’all:

How do y’all think Yakumo and Mineta (from My Hero Academia) would interact if they ever met in person…?
predator-arnold.gif

Dex-chan lover
Which means that she is vulnerable to something.

Her ability can't negate effects that have some underlying "restriction and reward" mechanic.

This could mean that deceiving her into some sort of magic contract could be an option.
This. this is what ive been saying for many chapters now regarding rens arrogance despite knowing that there exists a type of ability she is helpless against.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why people say that this one and the other are dude, we never saw them naked, and no character talked to them as being male.
It's cause hes a god of thunder and every god of thunder, even the male ones, end up inside yuuki somehow.

Double-page supporter
I'm calling bullshit on the peace deal. Besides, Ren is not dumb enough to fall for a trap. She definitely have something planned already. Then again, how would I know.
Nah bro, Ren is really that dumb I'm willing to bet on that. Girl is too stuck on her power, she's gonna end up defeated by a stupid mistake. And I will be there to laugh at her 😂.

Double-page supporter
Ren really said Nah I'd win. Girl is so dead, or at the very least she's gonna be absolutely shamed by her own arrogance. I'm sure she's gonna make a stupid yet grave mistake later. One that can possibly cost a lot of lives. That's harsh, yes, but that would be so satisfying to read.

Dex-chan lover
That helmet face was legit terrifying.

I think Ren is about to get schooled on why she's been the dog with Yuuki and get humbled into the negative zone. Let's hope not too many people have to die for this dramatic waving of red flags and overconfident behavior.

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling Ren is not gonna die, but god i want her too, is not that i dislike it either... i dislike Yakumo way more, but somehow i want Ren to die fighting... i wonder why... preferably for her to die while protecting Bell

Users who are viewing this thread