Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 136 - Gathering

Dex-chan lover
I am not worried at all, no one really died so far, so I don't expect it to start now. This is not Akame ga Kill.

Double-page supporter
Bad news nee-chan, a lusty lesbian and a guy with 3 gods in him are gonna be there, you ain't standing a chance.

To hell with the conventional thinking--Ren on top fr. I love a cocky woman. She's got the power to back it up and I believe I've said that before. Even the gods have to recognize that gangsta. But also, I'm not buying how carefree she seems about this. Her behavior felt like an act to me. Well, moment for Yuuki I guess? He said what most of the chiefs were thinking so. Well here goes another wait.

Anyway, please let Yakumo have her hot spring date with gods.

Dex-chan lover
Got an unrelated question for y’all:

How do y’all think Yakumo and Mineta (from My Hero Academia) would interact if they ever met in person…?
The thing with Mineta is that, unlike other perverts across anime and manga, he got hit with the triple whammy of unconventional/unattractive appearance, a cowardly personality, and being weak (even if he has the smarts to make up for it).

While those are things that people can get over after a bit of time, most people won't give him that time, especially girls from a series where the society is matriarchal and has a focus on power.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Ren is going to have to sacrifice herself soon as punishment for her arrogance and failure.

Also Yuuki's sister is she one of the gods we have seen or what happened to her? I completely forgot

Ren knows it's a trap, The gods know she knows it's a trap, the chiefs know, the gods know, Ren knows it's a trap. Even we know she knows, they know... you get the picture.

But she's so damn overpowered she doesn't care.
Zoolander over there

Fed-Kun's army
Given the previous showcase of the capabilities of the "boosted" humans, it'll definitely cause a whole lot of mayhem if they manage to use the superficial peace to work in the background. That entirely relies on them upkeeping peaceful appearance to the max, though - as well as their willingness to sacrifice a lot to buy time for said distribution.

Ren is extremely powerful and oftentimes well-prepared, so her arrogance is understandable. While believing herself capable of handling damn near anything they could do, she'll willingly waltz into a trap if there're immediate benefits. On the other side, the Gods are equally arrogant in believing they've got the other side entirely in their hands, both due to their advantage in general information and overwhelming advantage in individual strength/capabilities - as long as they're not up against Ren, who they plan on keeping distracted with the "benefits" they'll offer.

Arrogance against arrogance; someone's undoubtedly going to end up cleaning up after a mistake on Ren's part, and it'll be down to which side makes the larger mistake first to tip the scales in the other's favor.
As always, though, thanks for the translations, and I'll be looking forward to the next installment!

Dex-chan lover
The thing with Mineta is that, unlike other perverts across anime and manga, he got hit with the triple whammy of unconventional/unattractive appearance, a cowardly personality, and being weak (even if he has the smarts to make up for it).

While those are things that people can get over after a bit of time, most people won't give him that time, especially girls from a series where the society is matriarchal and has a focus on power.
I can agree with the 1st and 3rd traits of Mineta, but honestly, he’s not even as big of a coward as ppl make him out to be…

Dex-chan lover
It's cause hes a god of thunder and every god of thunder, even the male ones, end up inside yuuki somehow.
Nothing ever said this god was a dude, it's just people thinking this. As of now this one could be anything as author never told us his sex.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing ever said this god was a dude, it's just people thinking this. As of now this one could be anything as author never told us his sex.
True, but my statement is still true. male or female they are gonna end up inside the MC.

I didn't care much for Ren since forever and recent events haven't made me change my opinion. She's either too arrogant to realize this is a trap or she knows it's a trap but refuses to communicate any sort of war plan to her subordinates choosing instead to act all cocky which makes unfit to be a leader. A grave error many arrogant commanders have made and paid a steep price for it.

Ren will likely probably plan to attack the gods at the 'table' but ends up using said cursed and maybe she gets hurt really bad for it or something.
sounds like a good chance for Yuuki to get his slave mode and use it at near full power again.

Users who are viewing this thread