Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115.5 - Shangri-La Diary

Dex-chan lover
So I guess actual sex won't happen until Yuuki as a character matures and actually feels something romantic towards a girl. His desire changes from something purely physical to something more emotional

Dex-chan lover
So I guess actual sex won't happen until Yuuki as a character matures and actually feels something romantic towards a girl. His desire changes from something purely physical to something more emotional
Overally the situations inwhich he get enslaved end tiring him out a lot. Especially considering that the reward is proportional to his achievements. So instinctively he look for relaxation and rest, baths, massages, and so on. Is not really tied to romance.

Dex-chan lover
Overally the situations inwhich he get enslaved end tiring him out a lot. Especially considering that the reward is proportional to his achievements. So instinctively he look for relaxation and rest, baths, massages, and so on. Is not really tied to romance.
but all of them are extremely erotic situations, due to his innate desires

Dex-chan lover
but all of them are extremely erotic situations, due to his innate desires
Indeed.
Is a mix between the two. Many lines would be crossed if he would obtain an high level reward whitout exhausting himself in the process.

Group Leader
Yeah surprise oral sex on Himari also caught me by surprise, that clearly jumped a cap heh!

(Meanwhile poor Kyouka only get a cutie jelly scene heh)

Dex-chan lover
Himari suddenly takes a massive lead here.

Her rewards are getting more extreme than everyone else.

Didnt expect the fakeout to be Yuuki actually giving her oral.

Dex-chan lover
The rewards are escalating especially with Himari.
I still remember the first chapters of this manga when people seriously were bitching about this manga being some feminazi/SJW crap... :sneaky:
Just like real life, feminists take one good dick and it is all over. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Isnt it a bit too convenient that each time if its himare its always his mouth on different parts of her body??? This has got to be stemming from her

Dex-chan lover
at this point we should be asking about first pregnation
I’d say the Azuma‘s political clout and connections win that day. Azumama might give Himari first bite at the apple for the sake of seniority, but the instant Himari demurred or refused, she would ride him into the ground while stuffed full of fertility boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread