Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 134 - The God's Proposition

Supporter
This is obviously a scam as history show that faith is stronger than a nation so they could rewrite history into their favour through a battle of generations and "suggestions", like this is trying hard to pull the "villain with relatable reasons" but then pulls the one that any middle schooler should know the answer

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah forgot about this plot point, human wasn't the one who invade the realm, but it was the god and shuki who open the portal first and trying to invade, or will there be a new plot involving a human who was the one who tried to invade the mato?
Right? They're the ones who look for trouble and start the fight first. just like when Optimus Prime vs Megatron (G1 1986 Movie) Fight when Megatron got cornered and begged for mercy from Optimus and then shot him when he got a chance. the deal with so-called god is sus. and judging by the way she talk, she so full of herself. i said we finish them off and enslave the monster.

Aggregator gang
I too believe this is too good to be true, but more important than the obvious trap is....Fukuma as Mira! Let's go!!!

Is she not able to join those two kid versions of herself back into her or just dont want to?
I've been wondering the same, but I think because she was defeated when split, which is one of her unique abilities, the Cell Jr clones are now completely seperate from herself. If she had been able to reabsorb them before death, I don't think they'd be able to pop out now that she's in Yuuki's head. And I believe the opposite is also true

Dex-chan lover
I too believe this is too good to be true, but more important than the obvious trap is....Fukuma as Mira! Let's go!!!

I've been wondering the same, but I think because she was defeated when split, which is one of her unique abilities, the Cell Jr clones are now completely seperate from herself. If she had been able to reabsorb them before death, I don't think they'd be able to pop out now that she's in Yuuki's head. And I believe the opposite is also true
But she's able to change her form still tho isn't that also her unique ability

Maybe Their plan is to divide the Organization, it seems clear to me that the commander will have a faction and Kyouka will be the leader of the opposition. There is no way she will want to coexit with the Gods and the shuki. So this is seting the fight for the position of commander.

Dex-chan lover
As the Ancestor says, remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
Also shouldn't having humans worship them as gods trigger alarm sirens already?

Dex-chan lover
They'll probably cooperate for a bit either to directly backstab when the humans are most vulnerable or they are buying time for one of their trump cards

Dex-chan lover
In battle right?
OIP.F5nRR2IA-jg_aRmGGjwkPQAAAA
:kek:

Double-page supporter
if humans in this story were anything like real humans, they'd settle for a ceassefire. no co-operation. if they truly wish to not fight anymore, they can stand in their corner, and leave the human outposts around to stand on guard duty idly, too.
but of course that's not what will happen anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread