Max Level Returner - Ch. 63

Aggregator gang
I don’t mind the masked monarch being a colossal jerk when it’s other player groups causing trouble. But to turn around to an entire nation and fleece them is super stupid.
I know everyone’s lost their backbone in that world due to monsters not being affected unless it’s a level 90 nuclear weapon, the atomisation and heat hotter than the core of a sun just won’t cut it unless it’s a level 90 nuke lol
But anyway, not sure he should actively be going out of his way to be a jerk to entire nations just because of his own fortune.
I get that he’s working on a higher level to face a threat no one understands, but that’s also his fault for not outright telling anyone to take the scenario seriously.

The writing has dipped a little recently

Idk why but its better not to see him wearing his mask , idk is it because of the mask design or something but its kinda weird

Anyway thank you for the translation this far ❤

Fed-Kun's army
What bothers me about the mask is the bottom brown part. It makes him look as if he had a beard even though he really doesn't.

Double-page supporter
Really, the prime minister of england is called Hugh Gland??? LMAOOOO
What is this naming sense for fuck's sake lolololol

Also, once again the motherfuckers ruined Lilith's face... Come on...

@Add1152000 well when said country literally keeps for itself the world's supply of the sole material able to kill those monsters, I too would behave like that. Although, to be honest, I doubt the UK would be able to keep that monopoly in real life because they would have to face everything countries in the world and they lack self-sufficiency. Even France or Canada would do a better job in that regard.

Aggregator gang
@Add1152000 it's not like he has any obligation to do it, as he said no one would die could it's too slow, it would just cost them a massive amount of money so him asking a lot of money is quite fair, cause they certainly would need to use a lot more than he asked them.
What the hell did they do to Lilith I barely recognized her lol

Users who are viewing this thread